The Copyright Act, 1957 protects literary, dramatic, musical and artistic works and cinematograph films and sound recordings from unauthorized uses. In case of inventions, ideas, procedures, methods of operation or mathematical concepts it cannot be copyrighted as the same has to be patented. There could be slight variations in the composition of the rights depending on the work. Copyright protects your hard work, intellect reproductions, its an evidence for your production, creates your brand value.
ENVIZI provides you the best services in India for Private Limited registration, OPC registration, LLP registration, PLC registration, Trademark registration, Logo registration, Copyright registration, ISO certifications etc.
We are one among the leading service providers engaged in providing all kinds of copyright registration copyright services and brand name registration. Our company specializes in offering Trademark Support Services that meets the variegated requirements of our customers. Appreciated for reliability, confidentiality, timely execution and cost-effectiveness, these services are highly demanded among our customers.
There are a lot of benefits associated with a copyright registration. The few benefits that come to the mind immediately is that there would be a public notice of your own and will help the public know that the work is yours, it would help in the legality of ownership, and provide validity to the important work that you are doing. No one will invalidate your work, no one will be able to challenge you on doing more research on your work. We are copyright registration consultants in Pune and we will help you get the copyright for the work you need.
ADVANTAGES OF COPYRIGHT REGISTRATION
Registering your copyright protected work provides evidence that you are the owner of your work.
Copyright Registration is generally required before you can pursue an infringement action against someone who used your work without authorization.
The copyright owner can take legal action against any person who infringes the copyrighted work. The copyright owner is entitled to remedies by way of injunctions, damages, and accounts.
Copyright Registration helps preempt the defense of “innocent infringement” for infringers who claim they didn’t know the work was copyright protected.
- A Power of Attorney (neither notarization nor consular legalization required) to be executed by an individual or a representative of a corporation, on a Stamp Paper of Rs.100/- Rupees One Hundred;
- Soft copy of the work (Preferably in JPEG, JPG or GIF file formats) along with (4) four hard copies of the work;
- For computer programs (4) four copies of the program on CD ROMs or DVDs;
- If the work is an “Artistic Work” which can be used as a Trademark, firstly clear copyright search certificate has to be obtained from the Trademark office and only thereafter, application for copyright can be filed in the copyright office.
- Example: Voting Card, Driving Licence, Passport
- Example: Passbook, Utility bills
Steps to Register Copyright
Provide Basic Documents
Create Diary Number