All Importers and Exporters require IE code to export or import the shipments. banks require IE code to send or receive money from abroad They is no return filing or renewal for IE code. Any form of business organisation can get IE code. ENVIZI provides you the best services in India for Private Limited registration, OPC registration, LLP registration, PLC registration, Trademark registration, Logo registration , Copyright registration , ISO certifications etc.
Importer Exporter Code. Import Export (IE) Code is a registration required for persons importing or exporting goods and services from India. IE Code is issued by the Directorate General of Foreign Trade (DGFT), Ministry of Commerce and Industries, Government of India.IEC is a 10 digit code which is provided by DGFT required for import export transactions. You can take IE code in your personal name or company name.The IE Code must be quoted by importers while clearing customs. Also, banks require the importers IE Code while sending money abroad. For exporters, IE Code must be quoted while sending shipments. And banks require the exporters IE Code while receiving money from abroad.
- Pan Card (Individual/Firm/Company)
- Adhar Card/Voting Card/ Passport
- Signed cancel cheque (Name Printed)
- Digital signature of director or patner in case of LLP or company.
- Electricity bill of registered office
- Certificate of incorporation or shopact
What we Do
- Procure documents from Client
- Preparation of Documents
- Filing of IEC application
- Mobile no of any 1 Director/Partner/Proprietor
- Email Id of any 1 Director/Partner/Proprietor
- Nature of Business (Proprietorship Firm)
- MOA ( Company)
- LLP Agreement ( LLP)
- Certificate of incorporation / Shopact
Steps to Register for IEC
Provide Basic Documents
Create Diary Number
Filing of Application