One Person Company (OPC) Registration
Quick, Affordable and Reliable service provider for One Person Company Registration
One Person Company (OPC) Registration
Are you capable of starting a venture on your own? Are you looking for business registration solution that can be combination of proprietorship and corporate business? One Person Company (OPC) is a new introduction to The Companies Act, 2013 helping entrepreneurs to create a single person economic entity. One person company acts as separate legal entity while offering limited liability protection to its sole shareholder. Many entrepreneurs wish to test their business models and have future plans of attracting investors based upon the success of their model. OPC is great solution for entrepreneurs to test their models, attract investors if succeed and convert OPC easily to private or public limited structure. Even if you wish to sell your OPC for any reason, it is very easy, as very less documentation and cost required for selling. OPC is an alternative for entrepreneurs wishing to register their business without any partner or having no partner. It is known as a Single Director Company responsible alone for 100 % profits or losses. Company name ends with (OPC) Private Limited.
Contact Envizi now and get your One Person Company registered.
What do you understand by the term One Person Company (OPC)?
As per the Section 2(62) of the Company’s Act, 2013, a company registered with just 1 director and 1 nominee is known as One Person Company. Thus a single entrepreneur can operate a corporate entity with limited liability protection.
Basic Requirements to Start as One Person Company:
- Unique Name:-Your company name must be unique and not similar or matching with the existing names or trademarks.
- Capital Requirement:- To register as One Person Company, an authorized capital of Rs. 1 lakh is required, paid up capital can be as low as Rs. 2, meaning that without any capital you can start your dream business. However when the paid up capital exceeds Rs. 50 lakh, OPC must mandatorily convert to a private limited company (pvt. ltd)
- Minimum No. of Persons:-To register as OPC, only 1 person as director and 1 nominee is enough.
- PAN card of Directors
- Address Proof of Directors (Passbook, Utility Bills etc.)
- Identity Proof of Directors (For example voting card, Licence, Passport)
- One Color Photograph of Directors
- Office Address Proof
- Minimum Two Shareholders
- Minimum Two Directors
- The directors and shareholders can be the same person
- DIN (Director Identification Number) for all the Directors
- DSC (Digital Signature Certificate) for all Directors.
What You Get
- Director Identification No (DIN)
- Digital Signature (DSC)
- Name Approval Certificate
- Memorandum of Association (MOA)
- Articles of Association (AOA)
- Certificate of Incorporation
- Company PAN
- Current Bank Account Opening Assistance
- GST Registration
Steps for One Person Company (OPC) Registration in Pune
Relax We Will Help You Plan
Get your personal assistant to find the right solution, just sit back and relax.
Advantages of One Person Company
Even if a single person is shareholder or director of the company, he/she has limited access to company’s liability. They can access maximum of their investments or shares only.
OPC is considered as a Private Limited Company when it comes to annual filling and other compliances and so it is also exempted from many other compliance as compared to other types of company registrations. Holding Annual General Meeting (AGM) every year is also not necessary for OPC.
One person company is considered as separate legal entity by law and thus assets and liabilities of business are not considered as assets and liabilities of director or shareholder.
Being single person, all ownership rest with single Director allowing easy and fast decision making, interference of any other person is eliminated. Profits are not distributed, so reinvestment in business can be done to grow the business fast. Nominee takes over in case of death of Director.
It is very convenient to transfer your One Person Company as Public Limited or Private Limited.
As a one person company is separate entity, its operations or continuation will not get affected by death or non existence of director.
Compare your Options
Why Choose Us
Many entrepreneurs face hassles of managing both time and money while registering their company and thus it results in delays in the company registered. We are here not only to help you but to guide you also while registering your company in a very smart manner. Envizi is leading service provider for One Person Company Registration in Pune. We are known for our quick, affordable and reliable services allowing entrepreneurs to focus on their business growth and strategies. Many of the entrepreneurs trust us for their OPC Registration in Pune and are now operating their businesses smoothly and successfully reaching new heights every year.
Hurry Up !! Contact Envizi now and get your OPC registered by Us.