Public Limited Company Registration
Get Your Public Limited company registered by the Specialists
Public Limited Company Registration
Raising funds is the biggest challenge for running a company or starting a startup, using your own assets is a better financial solution, but very risky. Many startups face the worst situation just because of lack of funds. As per the reports, more than 60% of startups failed just within 3 years due to insufficient fund availability. Registering your company as ‘Public Limited’ is best solution to overcome the problem of fund availability as your company can raise the funds from public easily using the medium of shares and equities. Envizi is a trusted name for Public Limited Company Registration in Pune offering cost effective and quality compliance services resulted in development of many startup firms.
What do you understand by the term Public Limited Company?
If your startup falls in medium and large size business category, then registering your company as a Public Limited is ideal solution. Company who trades their share in stock market (BSE or NSE) or issues fixed deposits and is registered under the Companies Act 2013 with the Ministry of Corporate Affairs of India is known as Public Limited
Basic Requirements to Start as Public Limited Company
- Unique Name:- Your company name must be unique and not similar or matching with the existing names or trademarks. Also your company name must use “Limited’ at the end.
- Capital Requirement:- Minimum paid-up capital of Rs. 5 Lakh is must to register as Public Limited Company
- Minimum No. of Persons:- To register as Public Limited Company, minimum 7 persons mainly minimum 3 Directors and 5 shareholders is a must. They can be both too.
- One Indian Director:- Any one of the director of the company must be resident of India.
- PAN card of Directors
- Address Proof of Directors (Passbook, Utility Bills etc.)
- Identity Proof of Directors (For example voting card, Licence, Passport)
- One Color Photograph of Directors
- Office Address Proof
- Minimum 5 Shareholders
- Minimum 3 Directors
- The directors and shareholders can be the same person
- DIN (Director Identification Number) for all the Directors
- DSC (Digital Signature Certificate) for all Directors.
- Minimum 5 lack authorized capital required.
What You Get
- Director Identification No (DIN)
- Digital Signature (DSC)
- Name Approval Certificate
- Memorandum of Association (MOA)
- Articles of Association (AOA)
- Certificate of Incorporation
- Company PAN
- Current Bank Account Opening Assistance
- GST Registration (FREE)
- Company Stamper (FREE)
Steps for Public Limited Company Registration in Pune
Relax We Will Help You Plan
Get your personal assistant to find the right solution, just sit back and relax.
Advantages of Public Limited Company
Being a public limited company, anyone can invest in company using its shares, thus it allows company to generate raise more capital as compare to any other legal company type.
Public limited company is listed on stock market and thus it has chance to seek attention of other traders through companies business growth. It can lead to great investments by the potential traders in your company creating more and more business opportunities.
Due to sufficient fund raising potential, public limited companies face a less risk. Raising a required capital allows company to do business beyond boundaries and aim at expansion regularly and freedom to invest in new projects anywhere in India or Internationally.
Public limited company is always considered as separate entity meaning that directors have limited access to company liability as per their investment. For example, if two directors have investments of Rs. 2.5 lakh each in a private limited company, and by some reason company has liability of Rs. 10 Lakh, then both directors has access to Rs. 2.5 Lakh only.
It is very easy to transfer the rights and authorities of one director or shareholder to new / another director or shareholder.
As a public limited company is separate entity, its operations or continuation will not get affected by death or non existence of any director.
Public limited company pays salary to its employees and dividends to its shareholders. Shareholder experience a great benefit from public limited company as less tax is deducted when dividend is paid to them
Many investors prefer private limited company as their reliable investment channel thus it is very easy for private limited companies to attract those investors to fulfill their funding needs.
No one can claim their rights on the property of public limited company as private limited company is sole owner of the property.
Compare your Options
Why Choose Us
Establishing and running a business are two different but most important fronts. If you are unable to establish your business effectively and easily, how can you run your business smoothly? Don’t’ worry! We are here to let you focus on your business growth, while we create a strong establishment as your business backbone. Envizi is most trusted and reliable source of company registrations in Pune, servicing many startups as their trusted legal advisor. We have been working in this domain since many years delivering fast and smooth registration results. Hurry Up ! Contact Envizi now and get your company registered by the experts hassle-free.